Explanation Circle Card - ORTHODOX WEDDING - 5 Almonds
- Explanation card for an Eastern Orthodox Wedding
- For a favor with 5 almonds.
- 2" two sided card.- Photo shows both sides of the card.
- The card is pre-printed, high gloss, 14pt card stock with a pre-cut hole.
- A perfect way to share with guests the symbolic meaning of Greek Bomboniera. It is a white card with black font.
FRONT OF CARD:Koufeta
An Orthodox Tradition
The five jordan almonds represent
health, happiness, fertility, wealth, long life.
BACK OF CARD:The white symbolizes purity, the egg shape newly married life. The almond’s hardness represents the endurance of marriage and the sugar coating life’s sweetness. The odd number of almonds is indivisible just as the Bride & Groom shall remain undivided.