Explanation Circle Card - WEDDING TRADITION - 7 Almonds
- Explanation card for a Wedding of any faith that uses Jordan almonds.
- For a wedding favor with 7 almonds.
- 2" two sided card.- Photo shows both sides of the card.
- The card is pre-printed, high gloss, 14pt card stock with a pre-cut hole.
- A perfect way to share with guests the symbolic meaning of Greek Bomboniera. It is a white card with black font.
A Wedding Tradition
The seven Jordan almonds represent
health, happiness, fertility, wealth, long life, purity & unity.
The white symbolizes purity, the egg shape newly married life. The almond’s hardness symbolizes the endurance of marriage & the sugar coating, life’s sweetness. The odd number of almonds is indivisible just as the Bride & Groom shall remain undivided.